Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Sweet Lie VS Bitter Truth

Would you prefer a sweet lie or a bitter truth?
Would you rather live in a fake happy life or an honest not so happy life?
These questions confuse me since then.

Someone asked me to choose:
Would I rather know that my lover is cheating on me,
or I would stay innocent about that, and keeping out relationship.

For now, my answer for this question is: Know what I need to know, and don't even curious about what you don't need to know. Then the next question show up: Do I really need to know my partner is cheating or not? I might be WANT to know, but I might not be NEED to know.

This is when my ego is talking. The most important aspect in relationship is trust. If you trust your partner, you don't need to know whether he's cheating or not, because you trust him. The next question again, Do I trust my partner?

The answer is yes, I trust him. So, I don't need to know whether he's cheating on me or not. Then I'll choose to stay innocent and keep my relationship. If my partner really cheating on me, then I will live in a fake happy life.Why must ruin your life now, if you can extend your time to enjoy it.

Am I a fool?

I think most people did this, fooling him/herself. We make myself believe everything is doing fine.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you have something in mind, please let me know