Thursday, October 13, 2016

Suzy (수지) – When It’s Good (좋을땐) Song



Ok first I want to clarify, I don't want to post the song lyrics, because you can just Google it and it is everywhere. But here I want to share what I feel about this song.

Suzy is one of my favorite K-Idol. She is incredibly pretty (without any plastic surgery I would say, haters gonna hate XD) and we are about on the same age, so... I wonder how hard she works to get on where ever she is now. She must be so tough and strong-willed girl. And recently I watched her latest Drama: 함부로 애틋하게 (Uncontrollably Fond) with Kim Woobin. And this song is one of the OST of that drama. Here's the meaning of the song. (p.s I don't translate it, someone did it for me. I got it from here).

When it’s good, I could only see pretty eyes
Sometimes, I couldn’t even see your eyes
The scent that you burned is so close
When it’s good....
But suddenly
That scent started getting farther away
You only showed me your side
I could only see your eyes reflected on the window...
Even when you came back
When your eyes shone on me again
It wasn’t like before
It was different from before
But I knew that better than anyone else...
Love,
When you’re busy in love alone
Then I should leave
I knew about your heart
Because it’s been long since it went a different direction...
If you come back
If you come back to me
Even if it’s not like before
Even if it’s different, I don’t care
Please come back...
Honestly, I’ve never been in love
I want to believe that
But I can’t believe it
But I can’t believe it
If you come back
If you come back to me
Even if it’s not like before
Even if it’s different, I don’t care
Please come back
 Ever since I heard and read the meaning of this song I love it, even when I'm not watched the drama yet. I was thinking a same thing with this song. I was thinking, maybe.. just maybe... if my father is not dead yet, and he comes back home. Would he be the same as before? Could we have a same condition as before?

Maybe some things will be getting worse or maybe they won't. But I asked my heart, do you really want him back? And the answer is yes.

I really really want to see him again. I don't care if he is different than before. I don't care. Please come back to see me even only on my dreams. 제발 돌아와.

Just like this song...

If you come back
If you come back to me
Even if it’s not like before
Even if it’s different, I don’t care
Please come back
 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you have something in mind, please let me know